Monday, November 05, 2007

11/5/07

Restart. Too much stuff got in the way last week to get to the gym. Now that it's gone I'm back and going to push hard through this.

Bench Press - 100#x8x3
Seated Rows - 140#x8x3
DB Shoulder Press - 30#x8x3
Lat Pulldowns - 110#x8x3

All sets done with 60 seconds rest between sets. The weight are supposed to be 80% of 1RM. I'm not sure what my 1RM is on the shoulder press and lat pulls. I can probably go higher on the lat pulls but the shoulder press is good there for now.

I'm going to be following the more strength based routines that Waterbury has laid out in Muscle Revolution. I'm not so concerned with fat loss right now - I can hide that under bulky clothes at this time of the year and there are no ladies to impress right now. I want to get stronger so I'll put off fat loss until springtime is rolling around.

No comments: